New Fabric Textures Releases For Designers
The release of the new essential designer collection is well on it’s way. Lots of fabric basics to kick-start your new designs. Plain fabrics with muted tones to create your own designs from scratch or to use just as they are. Several grey tones are available, ideal to color them yourself in your photo editing software. Or to combine them with color pickers. Plus additional italian fashioned patterns, especially fitting with blouses, shirts, suits, ties, menswear generally, and more. All fabrics can of course be used on other creations as well. I have seen some beautiful beds, pillows and couches made with this collection, too.
The new imprint and embossed denim collection has now reached marketplace with the first two sets. This is a very special art set with a denim type you have not seen before. The pattern is digitally stamped or extruded from the denim, without the use of materials! Many more sets will follow these two here. Don’t be Google, don’t be basic and don’t be boring 🙂 Be unique when you are designing fashion. Give your clothes and your other creations a vibe your neighboring store does not have. Of course as always the fabrics are seamless 1024×1024 and the highest resolution SL Lindens can buy.
I am truly amazed by how happy you have all been with the fabrics of the store. More and more designs appear in SL using Nessmarket textures. It is such a pleasant surpise when I am browsing events for new releases. The customer range goes from small to large stores with unique ideas on where and how the fabrics can be applied. Great work!
- Packs are kept small to allow you to mix and match. Fatpacks could offer you more choice at once, but as you are making your own unique creations the results are much more creative and seperate you much more from the competition if you mix and match your way. The affordable prices allow multiple purchases, like making a very own collection for a clothing line. I see many have already started doing this. The prices range between 50-150 L for a pack. Please do not ask me to lower prices, as they are already low. If you think abou tit 150 L is not even one actual dollar, but barely half for all the work that goes into one such pack, making the prices easy to handle on any income.
- Marketplace is fairly well set-up to respond to what you are looking for. Popular keywords are: cotton, denim, wool, pastel, knit, linen, flowers, floral, lace, leather, stripe, sequin, grid, tweed, grey and more. The store is huge, browsing may take some time. But that also guarantees that you can fulfill your fabric wishes.
- All fabrics are designed in such a way, that you can use them just as they are on clothing as well, without actually having to design anything. This saves you time to focus on store promo and sales.
- I have been asked a lot to recommend fabrics. You don’t actually need my recommendation, of course I can help. But what you would like to use depends on what you want the end result to look like and what your brand is all about.
- The store fabrics support any type of clothing for men, women and kids, plus any other creation such as furniture, houses and gardens. Plus ready to use designs to save time with selling new clothing products for Flecha, Meli Imako, byCrash, George Verde, Underground, Statura, Deadpool and soon to come MeshIT and White Canvas Templates. Something is missing? Tell me any time.
- Do we have demos? The store used to offer demos. Unfortunately some people thought it was cool to delete our logo from the demo and use it as a regular fabric. Since then I have stopped handing out demos. But here is a little hint for you. The ad picture on marketplace! Download it and try the fabric on local edit mode. It will of course not be the same quality but it can give you an idea of what it looks like. Also, all fabrics look exactly like on the ad. The ad pictures are NOT enhanced with anything at all. They are used in their original makeup.
- I was recently having a conversation on Facebook with a designer. When I was trying to post their group gift, and set my graphics to ultra and high contrast settings for a beach photo, a logo of a certain let’s day 123RF and Shutterstock- alike brand appeared on her dress. Ladies and gentlemen, please do not use photos from Google. You must keep your designs safe. That is the whole point of buying fabrics. I can offer you the safety of 100% my copyright license extended to you, as I am doing the work with textures not just on marketplace but for other brand pages as well. Even if such a Google logo is not on your dress, if you have not acquired the fabric from an actual purchase, you are putting your store at risk. I am not saying this to make you purchase my textures, purchase any textures you like. Just make sure you have an actual transaction for what you use. And see that the person selling them is a professional store, on marketplace or on any other market. Same goes for using other websites, you must have a subsription which allows the use commercially or a purchase transaction. Copyrights are not a little matter.
- All fabrics can be applied in 2D and 3D software easily as well. People are currently working with the fabrics in a combination of the following software types (not just in Second Life): 3ds Max, Daz, Maya, Blender, Marvelous Designer, Photoshop, Gimp, CAD, Sketchup, Zbrush, Fusion, Rhino, Mol and Solidworks. But if you intend to sell your design with full permissions, let me know about it.
- Yes I am also selling on multiple other markets, those are usually under a commons license with no attribution and commercial work allowed. The prices are therefore of course higher, as the terms you see on my marketplace do not apply. You will find my work on other sites, as vectors, 3d models etc. Sometimes without the Nessmarket logo, as Nessmarket is a Second Life brand.